“Condowie” is a well-balanced cropping and warm grazing farm with a terrific blend of flat and rising country with the added benefit of Irrigation. The property has had extensive clay spreading completed in the past and still offers scope to improve productivity with soil amelioration, such as delving. With some excellent Lucerne stands on the flatter country and a blend of clover and other grasses, such as Veldt on the remaining land. The sale represents a unique opportunity to purchase highly productive country on the well-regarded Stirling range.
• Mixture of red brown loamy Cropping country and warm Grazing country with scattered large timber for shade
• Over 280 Ha of Clay spreading completed in the past
• Excellent Lucerne pastures on the irrigation bay areas
• Renewed Water systems with terrific flow to all troughs
• Excellent Fencing with the vast majority having been renewed
• 12 Kms East of Keith in a 450mm rainfall area
• 426 Megalitre Irrigation Licence