Whether you are a first home buyer looking to secure an affordable 3-bedroom home in a quaint country town, or a savvy investor, then 22 Northcott terrace could be it. With a little bit of vision and work, you can turn this house into a very comfortable home with room to expand or divide off a block. This could also really suit a renovator to buy, improve and flip or the investor looking for a terrific rental return on their investment. The possibilities are endless. Such an opportunity to add value or an affordable start up home in an area with solid growth. With the expansion of local intensive industries and farmers looking for accommodation for staff, it represents an opportunity to buy a house at an affordable level. Your consideration is highly recommended.
• A large 1594sqm double block, all in walking distance to the terrific facilities Tintinara has to offer and only 2 hours from Adelaide.
• Solid stone 3-bedroom with ample space to renovate and still have room for a massive shed.
• Large shed, with room to build more shedding or separate the block off and build another home.
• Efficient Solar panels already in place.
• A lot of the hard work is already done, with part renovations having already taken place.
• Very good rental return.