For those of you looking for a tree change, 26 Homestead Road could be it. Boasting a large well maintained home, set in a beautiful park like setting on just over one and half acres . The local town has a vibrant community with terrific sporting facilities, schooling and loads of other services. It has room to grow and put your touch on an already wonderful family home in a peaceful setting.
• A true rural living property with loads of space for kids and animals, all in walking distance to the terrific facilities Tintinara has to offer and only 2 hours from Adelaide.
• Large solid brick rendered 5-bedroom (or 4 and office) home with ample space for a large family.
• Open plan living with modern kitchen and multiple separate living areas, including a massive rumpus room equipped with bar.
• Large 16 x 6 m shed, with room to build more shedding.
• Massive rainwater storage and the ability to use rainwater to grow your own veggies.
• Living area opens out to a large entertaining area soaking up the northerly aspect.
• Efficient Solar hot water, being boosted by a heat exchanger through the large combustion heater.
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms and ensuite in master.
• Such a well presented home, set in an expansive easy-care surround provides so many options to enjoy.