• Cropping or Grazing.
• Good add-on parcel of approx. 1,193 acres.
• Good quality underground water.
• Combination of good red mallee loams and stronger red brown loams over limestone.
• 2 stand shearing shed with workable yards adjacent.
• Comfortable home in peaceful setting.
Scott’s represents a terrific opportunity to acquire a property that could kick start a farming career or to add on a sizeable piece of grazing or cropping country to an existing enterprise.
Broken up into 8 reasonably even paddocks with good to average stock proof fences, the surrounding areas have always been regarded as “great doing” country for sheep. The medic-based pastures have great clover burr cover and will produce an abundance of sheep feed in the spring.
Positioned only 50 mins from Murray bridge or 150km to Adelaide and only a stone’s throw away from the terrific river holidaying location of Bowhill, the farm could be used in its current capacity or has scope for carbon farming opportunities.
Contact Agent for further information.