Carcuma Downs is a well-balanced Grazing and Cropping enterprise in a reliable, 17 inch rainfall area. It offers tremendous scope to improve productivity with soil amelioration like Delving, Bednarring and Clay Spreading, with the vast majority of the soil having clay close. It could also have its stocking numbers increased with more Lucerne renovation. The property is in good health and the Carcuma Pastoral Company who originally developed the surrounding area were well regarded for applying very healthy fertiliser rates. The sale represents a unique opportunity to purchase balanced country with scale, or it has the ability to be purchased in separate parcels.
• Huge scope to add value with Clay close over the majority of the farm.
• Very good mix of options with scope to run Cattle, Sheep or Crop/Hay
• Excellent quality underground water (approx. 1000 ppm) supplied by multiple bores
• Healthy Fertiliser history
• Convenient location to Markets and Feedlots
• Excellent Shedding and a very comfortable 4-Bedroom home
• As a whole or as two separate non-contingent lots
• Bitumen frontage on one boundary and the Carcuma road will be bitumised in the near future.