767 Ha. 1,895 Ac.
• Close to Tintinara, highway frontage, approximately 465 mm rainfall.
• Successful Lucerne Grazing, Seed, Hay and Irrigation property.
• Centre Pivot, 171,053 kL Water Licence, excess water, scope to expand.
• Combination flats and rises, fenced to soil types, raceways, access to rubble.
• Quality steel bugle sheep yards, and heavy duty cattle yards and crush.
• Comfortable renovated 3 bedroom solid construction home, shearing and implement shedding.
Take Advantage of Attractive Lucerne Seed Market, Quality Hay, valuable Grazing, + Crop opportunities, on this Irrigation and dryland Lucerne based property
Inspection Highly Recommended, Strictly by Appointment Only with Sale Agents
Further details contact Greg Window 0427 or Alastair Johnson 0427 609 751