1,623 Ha. – 4,010 Ac. approximately
Proposed Allotment 17 Red Bluff Road Senior via BORDERTOWN
• Approximately 19 kms. north-east of Bordertown, & the Dukes Highway, mostly bitumen road
• Predominantly gently rolling, to large open flats, grey sandy loams over clay, with some heavier
red/brown to grey crab hole country. Majority has been clayed and or delved, appropriate
blocks of shelter, and some planted trees.
• Have cropped to Oats, Barley, Canola & Wheat, but mostly grazing based and cropped in
pasture renovation program, to L70 Lucerne + Balansa & Subclovers.
• Very well fenced, 19 paddocks, mostly double swinging gates, raceway, majority boundaries
have netting, has accommodated both sheep and cattle.
• Good quality water, 1 bore, Solar submersible, strategic mostly Poly Tank, some concrete
storages, all concrete troughs.
• Healthy well managed and developed property. Conservatively stocked, plenty of scope
to vary the mix of livestock and cropping, and put your own stamp on.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (U.S.P), Closing Thursday the 16th. of November at 2 p.m.
Inspection strictly by appointment only with Sole Agent
Greg Window for Spence Dix & Co 0427 582 177