The Motel on Becker represents a unique opportunity to secure a fully renovated and refurbished turn-key profitable business with nothing to spend. It has the ability to have an owner/manger live on site with a 3 bedroom residence included. With its automatic key dispenser and simple to manage booking software included, the business could easily be run remotely utilising local cleaning staff. The Cafe section has a lease in place till the end of 2024 and this could either be continued to be leased to a local business or start up your own coffee/food service area.
• Current capacity is a 10 key motel with 17 beds (not including the residence).
• The business, its improvements and grounds have had major upgrades in the last 2 years, with newly refurbished and renovated rooms. The rooms have laundry facilities, an outdoor covered camp kitchen and free off-street parking. There is absolutely nothing to spend to continue this as a successful business.
• Comfortable 3-bedroom residence with kitchenette is on its own separate title. Two of these rooms are currently set up to be rented out for longer term accommodation along with the cabins. The residence could also be lived in by an Owner/Manager.
• Important local business, in a prominent location in main street with scope to either continue to lease the Cafe area or reintroduce a food service business to compliment the cabins. This includes a large commercial kitchen and due to its accommodation status can easily introduce a liquor licence.
• Open 7 days with an automatic key dispenser and a phone and all bookings are managed through the Preno software (subscription to Preno, laptop and phone are included in the sale)
• Current owners have operated since 2021, supported by local casual cleaning staff.
• Located approximately 188 kms. south-east of Adelaide on The Dukes Highway the main thoroughfare to Melbourne (539 kms) with an average of 5,000 vehicles traveling through it each day.
• Tintinara is a vibrant rural service town with a population of 527 + outlying areas, with good schooling, business, family, sporting and social facilities.
• Progressive town and business, your consideration is recommended.
Important local business hub, prominent location in main street
Located approximately 226 kms. south-east of Adelaide on The Dukes Highway
Vibrant rural service town with a population of 1,089 + outlying areas, with good
schooling, business, family, sporting and social facilities
First district Post Office opened 1874, current facility built 1955, numerous upgrades since.
Current owners have operated since 2008, supported by local casual staff
Open 5 days Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
490 Post Office Boxes, 400 Town delivery points & 80 in 2 outlying delivery routes
Expanding Parcel Delivery Contract taken on in 2014
70 + Bank Agencies, Passports, Driver’s Licences, BPay and much more.
Spacious Building, large office sorting area, counter with 2 Computer Terminals, gift and display area,
kitchen, storage and wet areas, rear shed, Solar Panels, split system reverse cycle airconditioner.
2016 Renault Master Van, 2021 Honda C111OX Postie Bike
Comfortable well maintained character 3 bedroom residence adjacent.
REDUCED TO – FH Post Office $240,000 Home $180,000 Business $330,000 ** TOTAL PACKAGE REDUCE TO $750,000 + SAV ** Below Capital Rating Values !
Full Financials Available
Progressive town and business, your consideration is highly recommended.