• Whether you are a first home buyer looking to secure an affordable 3-bedroom home in a quaint country town, or a savvy investor looking for attractive rental return, then 19 Peake terrace could be it.
• Coonalpyn like many country towns has a massive rental shortage and with the recent boom times in Agriculture we have seen an influx of people to the area and therefore a shortage of housing exists. The Silo Mural in the town has drawn a huge number of tourists and the opportunity for someone to get their family out of the rat race really exists, with plenty of opportunity for work, lifestyle and open air.
• The large block with plenty of room for a growing family and space to store your vehicles with the massive 7.6m x 12m shed to fit plenty of cars or simply use for storage. The large 7.4m x 4.8m Rumpus room is attached to the shed and offers endless opportunities to utilise this space.
• Such an opportunity to purchase an affordable start up home in an area with solid growth. With the expansion of local intensive industries and farmers looking for accommodation for staff, it represents an opportunity to buy a house at an affordable level. Your consideration is highly recommended.
For more information contact
Alastair Johnson 0427 609 751
Whether you are a first home buyer looking to secure an affordable 3-bedroom home in a quaint country town, or a savvy investor, then 22 Northcott terrace could be it. With a little bit of vision and work, you can turn this house into a very comfortable home with room to expand or divide off a block. This could also really suit a renovator to buy, improve and flip or the investor looking for a terrific rental return on their investment. The possibilities are endless. Such an opportunity to add value or an affordable start up home in an area with solid growth. With the expansion of local intensive industries and farmers looking for accommodation for staff, it represents an opportunity to buy a house at an affordable level. Your consideration is highly recommended.
• A large 1594sqm double block, all in walking distance to the terrific facilities Tintinara has to offer and only 2 hours from Adelaide.
• Solid stone 3-bedroom with ample space to renovate and still have room for a massive shed.
• Large shed, with room to build more shedding or separate the block off and build another home.
• Efficient Solar panels already in place.
• A lot of the hard work is already done, with part renovations having already taken place.
• Very good rental return.
If you are looking for an affordable country escape, then look no further. A terrific well maintained 3-bedroom home and on a large 852 sqm block, set in a lovely location. It is adjacent to a large football oval which boasts a massive adventure playground and tennis courts with plenty of space for kids to enjoy the fresh country air. The football clubrooms have had recent extensive renovations completed and host dinners and bar facilities on some nights, making for a very short walk home. The local town has a vibrant community with terrific facilities, schooling and loads of other services. With local farmers expanding and TFI’s Feedlot doubling in the area, there is a huge demand for rentals and absolutely no supply, making this a very viable rental investment. Such an opportunity to add value or an affordable start up home in an area with solid growth, your consideration is highly recommended.
• A large block in walking distance to the terrific facilities Tintinara has to offer, and only 2 hours from Adelaide.
• 3-Bedroom home with ample space outside and across the road for the kids.
• New carpet throughout all bedrooms and lounge, plus new floating floorboard’s in kitchen and passage.
• 9.4 x 3.4 shed, with plenty more room to build more shedding or enjoy the space.
• Large rainwater storage and this is plumbed to the house.
• Slow combustion fireplace
• Very good rental return
For those of you looking for a tree change, 26 Homestead Road could be it. Boasting a large well maintained home, set in a beautiful park like setting on just over one and half acres . The local town has a vibrant community with terrific sporting facilities, schooling and loads of other services. It has room to grow and put your touch on an already wonderful family home in a peaceful setting.
• A true rural living property with loads of space for kids and animals, all in walking distance to the terrific facilities Tintinara has to offer and only 2 hours from Adelaide.
• Large solid brick rendered 5-bedroom (or 4 and office) home with ample space for a large family.
• Open plan living with modern kitchen and multiple separate living areas, including a massive rumpus room equipped with bar.
• Large 16 x 6 m shed, with room to build more shedding.
• Massive rainwater storage and the ability to use rainwater to grow your own veggies.
• Living area opens out to a large entertaining area soaking up the northerly aspect.
• Efficient Solar hot water, being boosted by a heat exchanger through the large combustion heater.
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms and ensuite in master.
• Such a well presented home, set in an expansive easy-care surround provides so many options to enjoy.
• Classic, charming renovated 3 bedroom Bungalow + Studio, on good size block
• Light and bright Lounge which opens to Outdoor Entertaining area, inbuilt TV and speakers
• Well equipped quality kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Good size bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, plus separate bonus Studio, Office or 4th bedroom off entertaining area
• Stylish modern bathroom, full size bath, shower, vanity, toilet, plus convenience of second bathroom, shower, and toilet. Practical compact laundry
• No expense spared, so many innovative design features, Solar, under floor heating/radiators, HWS, high quality glazing, NBN, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, rainwater, and so much more
FOR SALE $320,000
Inspection highly recommended
For more information please contact:
Greg Window 0427 582 177
Solid double brick 5 bedroom residence, with the 2nd storey timber frame addition incorporating the master bedroom, robe, ensuite, 5th. bedroom and cozy sitting area on the landing.
The centre piece of the home is the appealing open plan modern kitchen, meals area, lounge with inbuilt wood fire, opening into a classic styled formal dining /living room. Access from these areas carries out into sheltered outdoor entertaining area, and immaculate manicured gardens.
All bases are covered for entertaining, and relaxing, with a covered BBQ area, veggie patch, and even your own fully fenced tennis court with lights.
There is a 3 bay shed, with an enclosed office, and attached sheltered parking, and plenty of rain water storage for home use.
This property oozes style, quality finishes, attention to detail, and such a lovely environment to live in and entertain.
Open the door to a charming home, to sit back and enjoy.
We highly recommend this property for your inspection.
Further details contact Greg Window 0427 582 177