* Convenient Location Close to Paskeville and Copper Coast Highway
* 9.98 Ha. (24.66 Acres), 3 F.H. Titles, total over the 2 sites
* The Feedlot is currently licensed to hold 1200 – 600 kg standard cattle units, with
further capacity available if purchaser wants to feed lighter cattle, Licence allows
for up to 2400 – 300 kg.
* The feedlot is MSA registered and EPA, Ausmeat accredited.
* Improvements include: FEEDLOT MILL FACILITY – Large hay and grain shed about 60 x 18m
in very good condition with rubble floor. Holds approximately 1400 – 8 x 4 x 4 big
square hay bales, enclosed on three and one third sides. Mill shed, Atco office,
Lime shed, as new Feedmill, Silos.
. FEEDLOT – Nine steel and cable feedlot pens, rubble based, all watered, Four pens have
covered feeding troughs. 2 loading ramps, Weighing facilities, steel frame hay shed.
* Well set up Mains water system and storages.
* Plant and equipment includes- Feedmill & Mixer, Truck and Feed-out Bin, 2 – articulated
loaders, all silos, 50′ Auger, Ute, tandem trailer
* All locally sourced Hay, Silage, Straw & Grain on hand is included in the sale. A
nutritionist is employed to test and design feed mixes.
“Coolalie” is a well set up and managed Cattle Feedlot, with a good track history.
An inspection can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
Spence Dix & Co | OGA © 2020