Spence Dix & Co are offering for sale 852.7 Ha – 1526 Parrakie South Road, Parrakie.
* Located approx 15 kms south of Parrakie and approximately 50 kms. n.e. of Coonalpyn. Adelaide is
approximately 182 kms. to the n.w., under 2 hours drive. Well positioned to meat works at Murray Bridge,
Bordertown and Naracoorte, with sale yards at Ouyen Victoria, and wider seasonal district sale centres.
* Located in an approx. 400 mm.+ rainfall long term district average.
* 2 Equipped bores, 1 with submersible, 1 Solar submersible, with monitor and activation system. 2 Concrete
Tanks approx. 10,000 gallons interconnected, all paddocks watered. Approximately 22,000 gallons rainwater
storage for house.
* 21 main + 4 holding paddocks, fenced generally to soil types, plus approximately 8km.s of fenced tree lines. * Currently carrying approximately 1,200 ewes for prime lamb production.
* Hay/pasture renovation approximately 300-400 Acres. Complimented by areas of mallee shelter, Lucerne
* Mixture of undulating to rising lighter loams, open flats with red/brown loams, with sprinkling of limestone. * 3 bedroom old style timber framed Home with 2 living areas, solar power. Approximately 80×50′ Implement
shed, 70×40′ Hay shed, 40×20′ workshop, old 2 stand shearing shed and a good set of timber and steel post
bugle sheep yards, steel and timber cattle yards, 1,000 bag Silo and 3 Seed Silos.
* Appealing mixed farm, on going renovations provides plenty scope to increase carrying capacity, hay and
For sale at $2.3m. Contact Greg Window for further information.
An inspection can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
Spence Dix & Co | OGA © 2021