“Carcoola” Aggregation, approx. 20 kms. west of Keith, and approx. 19 kms. south of Tintinara, in the Upper South-East district of S.A.
2,276 Ha, 5,626 Ac, (incl. 54 ha set-aside scrub).
* Cropping/clover/rye grass flats.
* Undulating Pink Gum Lucerne country, large area established over many years.
* Claying and substantial pasture renovation program.
* Hills with veldt grass/some primrose.
* Central rubbled, fenced for rotational grazing.
* Huge bonus of 2 equipped bores each end of property, approx. 6 kms. of new
2″ poly pipe and substantial tank storage system installed, saving big dollars
compared to total mains water reliance, the 3 mains meters generally
only used as back up.
* Excellent central new cattle & weaning yards, plus feedlot pens.
* Main 4 b.r. Homestead, ensuite, expansive open plan living area,
in-built wood fire, 2 nd. living area, large garage/storage.
* 2nd. Mt. Gambier stone 4 b.r. residence, tall ceilings, polished timber floors
+ large living area extension, f.s. wood fire, wet area, plus spare room,
split system r.c. Disused Mt. Gambier stone cottage.
* 2 Shearing sheds, 2 sets of sheep yards, another 2 sets of cattle yards,
2 Hay sheds, Lockable Implement shed/workshop, silos, + other sundry older sheds.
* A large scale well positioned Cattle based property, in this well renowned cattle
and sheep breeding and fattening district, which has good access to markets and
* Great balance of flats, to undulating and hilly country, providing good mixture of
perennial and annual pastures, with opportunity to crop and grow hay.
* Has been consistently carrying mostly cattle based cow unit for vealer production,
plus ewes for prime lambs.
* Well developed and maintained, substantial pasture and water infrastructure improvements
with good structural improvements.
* An outstanding opportunity to consider at a time of excellent seasonal and market conditions.
Value not to be overlooked at $4m
Inspections strictly by appointment with the agent – Greg Window 0427 582 177.
An inspection can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
Spence Dix & Co | OGA © 2021