710 HA – 1754 AC. Lucerne, Grazing, Irrigation, Crop, Hay
• Approx. 100 Ha. sown Barley/Lucerne, walk into Graze, Hay, or Harvest, be quick.
* Bitumen road access into Bordertown and Keith, approx. 440 mm reliable rainfall.
• Predominantly Lucerne based pastures
• Approx. 18.5 ha- 45 Acre Centre Pivot, with Lucerne, 164,530 kl Water Licence, Quality
Water, heaps of scope for expansion, owner uses only 33,000-47,000 kl for 3 cuts hay
and grazing, adjoining sites available. 2 Solar + Sub pump bores, tanks and dams.
• Extensively renovated 3 bedroom Homestead, 2 Stand Shearing shed, steel bugle sheep
yards, Implement/Hay shed, Silos, Cattle yards, good crush and ramp, other shedding.
• Been running 270-290 Cow + calf units, (could do sheep and lambs).
• Extensive soil improvement, good fertiliser history.
* Great opportunity to take advantage of in this reliable district.
$2.4m with Water Licence, and sown Barley
An inspection can be arranged by contacting the listed agent.
Spence Dix & Co | OGA © 2021